Pat Alexander (Miss Pat), California
Achievements and Titles hold over the years:
- 50 YEARS IN FAMILY CHILD CARE
- Leader and Mentor of Solutions Provider Network Support
- Sacramento Valley AEYC President
- Executive Board Advisor to Family Child Care Educators Association
- California Child Care Law Center Advocate
- Peer Advocate &mentor (united Child care Union) UDW/CCPU
- legislative committee for the California state association CAFCC
- Life time member and Board member for FCCP inc. (family child care providers inc.)
- UCCP (united Child Care providers union) Peer Advocate
- Bammy Award from the Science Academy of Education. National award 2nd place in Family child care category (nationally)
- Former mentor with Child Action Mentor (special needs) project
Ms Pat opened her childcare in 1970 in Riverside CA, which started her long and impressive career path in childcare profession.
Over the years her child care has changed and continues to change to provide quality child care and continue to meet the needs of each individual child. In order to stay current with today’s standards she had become accredited through NAFCC 3 times and holds a current certificate of accreditation. Over the years she has logged in hundreds of professional growth hours pertaining to child care. She is also a mentor and support leader for other Child Care professionals locally, state wide and nationally. She teaches workshops at colleges and conferences. Along with those achievements, she has several outstanding awards for quality child care.